EN 50291 compliant carbon monoxide detector PW-918A
Carbon monoxide alarm PW-918 is used to detect the carbon monoxide for home, perfect choice for detecting dangerous CO poisoning.
It provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home.
The CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages. Battery powered models last long life (exceeds 3-year period and up to 5-years)
The CO alarm has a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and has a 5-year limited warranty.
Pictures of carbon monoxide detector
1. 1x9V block battery.
2. TEST/ HUSH Button-Tests the unit for proper operation. Silence the CO alarm.
3. Three LED Indicators - Show clearly the status of CO alarm.
4. Low Battery Warning - CO alarm will chirp when the battery is low.
5. Easy to install, move and maintain.
6. With quick fix mounting bracket for easy installation.
7. 5-Year End of Life Warning - indicates it is time to replace the alarm.
8. Self Check function
Material: ABS Plastic
Size: 102*35 mm
Weight: 80g without battery
Power supply: 9v block Battery
Sensor Type: UL listed Electrochemical
Alarm Life: 7 years under normal operating conditions
Standby current: 10 μA
Alarm current: 23 mA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 40°C )
Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%RH, non-condensing or icing
Alarm Indication: Audible and visual alarm
Buzzer Output: Louder than 85dB at 10 feet (3m)
warranty: 5 years quality guarantee
Alarm Levels: EN50291: 50ppm within 60-90minutes
100ppm within 10-40minutes
300ppm within 3 minutes
UL2034 70ppm within 60-189 minutes
150ppm within 10-50 minutes
400ppm within 4-15 minutes