Stand alone domestic carbon monoxide Detector EN50291 UL2484
Carbon monoxide alarm PW-916 is used to detect the carbon monoxide for home. PW-916 Stand-alone co alarm could be one of the most advanced designs in detection Carbon Monoxide using NEMOTO.
It provides you and your family with a loud warning signal against the dangers of elevated carbon monoxide levels in your home.
The CO alarm provides continuous monitoring of CO levels, even during power outages.
Battery powered models last long life (exceeds 3-year period and up to 5-years), PW-916 co detector is the perfect choice for detecting dangerous CO poisoning.
The PW-916 CO alarm has a small, sleek design that is suitable for all living areas and has a 5-year limited warranty.
1. 3XAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery.
2. TEST/ HUSH Button-Tests the unit for proper operation. Silence the CO alarm.
3. Three LED Indicators - Show clearly the status of CO alarm.
4. Low Battery Warning - CO alarm will chirp when the battery is low.
5. Easy to install, move and maintain.
6. With quick fix mounting bracket for easy installation.
7. 5-Year End of Life Warning - indicates it is time to replace the alarm.
Material: ABS Plastic
Size: 112*63*35 mm
Weight: 85g without battery
Power supply: 3XAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
Sensor Type: Japanese NEMOTO Electrochemical
Sensor life time: 6 years under normal operating conditions
Standby current: 10 μA
Alarm current: 23 mA
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 40°C )
Relative Humidity: 10% to 90%RH, non-condensing or icing
Alarm Indication: Audible and visual alarm
Buzzer Output: Louder than 85dB at 10 feet (3m)
warranty: 5 years quality guarantee
Content: 1x co alarm device, 3XAA 1.5V Alkaline Battery, 1x user's manual, 1x mounting spare parts
Gift box: 7*4*11.5 CM
Carton size: 48.5*37.5*23.5 CM
N.W.: 17.4 KGS
G.W.: 18.5 KGS
You can customize packaging and product can be printed your logo.